Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Marching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

3 things I liked about the book … The historical value, the well-detailed descriptions, the learning twists thrown in by the author.

Favourite character(s) … Afranius

Favourite location / setting … I have so many, it is difficult to pinpoint just one. The author provided so many different locations. I would personally need several notebooks to talk about each location and setting.

Favourite scene …. Titus Pullus is taking down Gaeus Verres Rufus. This little man has more strength than brains and it was enjoyable reading Titus outsmart this character.

Favourite quote … Titus telling Caesar ‘You don’t fear a … Prick like Cato’

Disclosure: I received a copy from the author for an honest review.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive