Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman

4:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Lessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on InvestingLessons from the Lemonade Stand: A Common Sense Primer on Investing by James Berman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What I liked. The simple easy to understand way Berman explained investing.

What was the problem in the book, and how was it solved? The author explained how investing is risky. He took the fictional Lemonade Stand and used it to portray how investing is simple and easy to understand.

What was the author's purpose or purposes in writing this book? To help others understand investing. I will refer to this book often and have a copy to give my children when they are older.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive