Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Friday, March 15, 2013

Review: Tainted Love: The Faith McKenzie Story by Erin Cawood

4:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Tainted Love: The Faith McKenzie StoryTainted Love: The Faith McKenzie Story by Erin Cawood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favorite character. Faith was my favorite and I especially liked her home with John.

Favorite scene. When John told Cal to leave their home. It was so nice to see someone else standing up for her. It was like a true "knight in shining armour" moment.

Favorite quote. "You said, you'd get rid of it." I think remark meant more than just that particular situation. It made me think of all the times when she should have just walked out on Cal.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive