Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Review: Too Many Secrets by Lynn Osterkamp

6:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3)Too Many Secrets by Lynn Osterkamp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I liked Elisa for trying to help Cleo. She kept her straight and showed her when she veered off the path in allowing clients to control her life.

Erik, the short time he was in the book just turned me off from his character

How you define yourself is a central theme in this story. I can personally see myself as Gayle. Wanting to know what happened to a best friend, willing to do anything to find them or know what happened

Favourite location / setting … When Brandi threw Cleo and Gayle out of Sabrina’s house. She was so sure that nothing was wrong.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive