Books, cats and fine wine are the best things in life.

Facebook

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review: Sojourners in Shadow by Steven Beeho

5:30 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Sojourners in ShadowSojourners in Shadow by Steven Beeho
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? The plot pulled me in but the multiple characters, creatures and locations lost me so I found myself rereading many parts of the book to make sure I understood the story. And as far as I know a lot of my other book club members felt this as well.

How realistic was the characterization? This was well-portrayed and I will definitely recommend the book if you like an original idea that features many different beings and new creatures.

Did you feel you were experiencing the time and place in which the book was set? For most sections, I felt this way but there were also other sections when I felt the dialogue was stunted.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive